Saturday, November 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Timothy Ryan Jr.!...call Guinness!

My precious first born son turns 9 whoppin' years old November 9th! I can't believe 9 years has passed since his blessed entry to this world. I was such a wreck waiting for his arrival---FIVE days OVERDUE!!!! It was seriously like an eternity. Being an L&D RN can allow your mind to go places moms minds should never go. So, needless to say, I was very nervous and desperate for him to come. Finally, I was induced on November 9th 1999 and TJ was born at 8:37pm. He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long (at least I think that's right;-). He had huge hands and feet and was so alert. He was a happy baby and I've always called him my angel. I think as the teenage years more and more near, I will decide that he indeed, is not an angel.



I let him invite 7 kids to Chick-fil-a for a party and then the boys stayed the night (what was I thinking???). Four rambunctious boys up most of the night rough housing-ugh! I was so glad for noon to come today (to get them all home;-).




So, I think it may be an official record...could someone from Guinness contact me? TJ still has ALL 24 of his original baby teeth (2 are slightly loose though)...and yes, he does has permanent teeth under them (I know you were wondering). Even his teacher noticed his little chicklet teeth and that none have worked their way out of his precious mouth yet.



Happy Birthday my Love!

1 comments:

Members said...

TJ is just too darn cute! I love those little freckles and blue eyes. Glad to hear you survived the sleepover..thank goodness that birthdays only come once a year, huh? I tried to call you a couple of times today to see if you were still alive, but no answer. Good to see you post :)
love ya,
k