Monday, December 08, 2008

Case won...

In the case of Valiant vs Sinnott, MD, the defendant has sentence overturned and she wins her battle to not be put on house arrest.

Yes, it's better news! I am happy to report (and even a bit dorky as shown by 1st sentence) that Dr. Sinnott spoke a different tune with me today at my appointment. He has decided to not take me off work quite yet but with a firm warning that my appeal can be disputed by him any day. I told him I really just hoped to make it through Christmas but he was actually hopeful for me and said he did not think I would have to go on bedrest this time at all...I laughed at him and told him I truly believe in my heart it's just a matter of time...he was encouraged by my realistic attitude. I really WILL do anything he wants me to do for mine and the baby's health;-) I believe I even made him feel guilty so I got myself an earlier ultrasound...next Thursday will be this lil' ones chance at getting a name..come on baby, work with me here;-)

Thanks everyone for praying-I do believe it made a difference. Please keep praying that me and the baby remain healthy...bedrest won't be the end of the world...I'd just prefer to not have to start it quite yet;-)

So, I'll be back with hopefully nothing more than a boring 18 week update Thursday or Friday and then a HUGE announcement (which will probably be no surprise) in a week and a half;-)

Warm hugs to all!

7 comments:

It's a beautiful day! said...

yeah!! how exciting:-) I have been praying for you! I can't wait to hear news from the ultrasound. Have you guys settled on names yet?

Jennifer said...

So glad you got better news! Still keeping you in my prayers.

The Baker Family said...

So good to hear the good news of no bedrest!! Praying for you as you go through this pregnancy. Can't wait to hear what you are having!! Ultrasounds are so much fun!

ps... I put in an app for L&D but haven't heard from anyone. Is there someone in particular I should call?

Tonya said...

Renay,

I have been following and prays for an easy pregnancy! I am glad that you don't have to be on bedrest, but I know you and you will do so happily (forced) if you have too! We want nothing more than a healthy baby! You are a great mom, don't forget that and while your body is not your right now, it will be again and I know you'll give this baby all the love and body support you can give, even if your body disagree's. Hugs to you and the boys!

amy f. said...

I'm glad everything (you...the baby) is still looking good at this point and I, of course, pray that good health continues. You may not be on bed rest, but please take it easy.

a said...

Glad to hear that you have a few weeks left of no bedrest (or maybe even more than a few)! I understand the frustration at bedrest...as do you! I'll be anxious to hear the gender...and the name! Are you going to share the baby's name or will we have to be surprised?

Mandy said...

So glad that your appointment went well. Can't wait to see what you will be having.