Thursday, June 26, 2008

All that I can say...

I had a fun post planned to share with you all today but I just don't have it in me...later hopefully.

Owen was up early...too early and I just wanted-needed more sleep. I've had bad news come my way so I'm just sad.

If you feel led, please listen to the words of the song I added to my playlist called "All that I can say" by The David Crowder Band.

I am mourning the loss of a childhood friends mother in a tragic car accident and the loss of a patient's twin infants.

I am so grateful that Owen was just wanting to cuddle with his momma this morning. At one point he looked up at me and kissed me on the lips. It was the sweetest thing and I believe he knew I needed extra love.


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

((HUGS)) I'll be praying for you today. :)

Andrea said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

a said...

What a sweet photo! Did you get the Liquid Fence?

April said...

I hope your having a better day today. I'm thinking about ya!

HUGS~

Kim said...

Renay,
Lots of hugs! Owen is the perfect companion for cuddling-what an instinct he has! Thinking of you!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

Isn't it funny how children just know when you need love? I hope your day is getting better. Hugs to you.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan